To the woman after my heart.

My Woman!!!

Hope you remember how special you are today. Hope you remember your efforts and little steps. Hope you remember your tears that dried up at the dawn of day because Jesus brings joy with every rising sun. Hope you remember the trials that taught you strength. Hope you remember the people that walked away and looked down on you, but you kept your head high.


I love you so.

Hope you see yourself and see how amazing you are. Hope you hear yourself and hear how melodious you sound. Hope you listen to yourself and acknowledge how profound the words you speak are.



Golden gem.

Hope you realise that you are whole as God made you be. God made you from and with love. Hope you choose yourself and love yourself. Hope you realise you were made to be loved, which overrides every blow life throws at you. Yes, in every way, you are worthy of all the love.



Till forever.

I love you. You know I really really like you. I could listen to you and not get tired. I want you in my corner. I want to be your cheerleader and biggest fan.



God's woman.

You are God's choice. Such a priority. Valued beyond measure. The Apple of His eyes. He made you a priceless asset. A premium spec.



Thank you.

For the honour to know you. For the privilege to love you. For the experience of sisterhood that births grace and growth.


Cheers.

To many more wins, celebrations and milestones. Cheers to the spice of perfection that the world cannot do without. Cheers to being the best version of you. Cheers to a great woman of time.




For Hazel, Valentina, and all Women. Y'all make my heart glad.

Comments

Gimbiya said…
Beautiful! Happy womens day!!!I am going to
Unknown said…
You too write!! I Dey cry . Love you woman !

Popular Posts