Not your regular scum.

Did I tell you of this one guy who was literally lost in my eyes? I didn't need him to say it as I could see it and feel the intensity - oh boy!. We were steady rolling, the night was still young, full of hope and promise. The night was a maiden in her prime; and thanks to how quiet she sat, his voice echoed and complemented the melodies of my heartbeat. LMAO! My very own fairytale without the bells and stardust. Oh no, I lied. I heard the bells, the notification tones from his phone could definitely suffice. And likewise, the smoke from his joint very much looked like stardust from where I was viewing. 




This one night I decided my introversion was old fashioned and I was going to go all out to free the butterflies in my stomach. One cup after another, turned into bottles consumed of this evil enabling juice. Man was pleased to see a lady hold it downnnnnnn..... and he offered her some of the stardust stuff and the lady did not say no. 


No, he was not a Yoruba demon, that was why I actually listened to what he was saying. Man seemed to like my kind of movies, so there was a lot about 'what are you currently watching?' Then there was 'Let's start this so we can check up later on and give our ratings.' Ouuu, seems man wants to talk to me after tonight. First night, and he was proposing more nights, more days, more talks. I don't know what they told you in the cinderella story, but this was the very definition of fairytale. 



The distance between our bodies reduced by the minute. Lady was easing into man's embrace, if not to say everything she had taken was now hitting her. However, man was yet another scum in a fancy bag. The sudden smell of dominance protracted the scum from the bag. SMH! Who knew scum came in different shapes and sizes. Ignorantly, not me. 


Soon, lady was without her willpower. Well not technically, but she could not effectively defend it. Lady slept the night, with vague remembrance of saying 'NO' repeatedly until her voice faded into the plot gone wrong. I know you're not as ignorant as I am, so you can finish the story from this point. But before I go, I'll leave you with Man's last words to Lady, 'Don't worry, you're not expecting a baby anytime soon.' 




Comments

Gimbiya said…
Love this story line! Who's mans please๐Ÿ˜Œ
Unknown said…
Awesome piece!!! I was literally hooked to the end๐Ÿ’•
Ayomide said…
Nice one ๐Ÿ‘. Lol me I am ignorant o๐Ÿ˜‰

Popular Posts