Ne tombez pas amoureux de moi.

In English; Don't fall for me. 

'The dating apps are a good way of meeting people. Very effective for introverts.'

Jane definitely left out the part that eventually, we'll have to meet in person and act like regular humans. I slept on it for months and clung tight to the stereotype of 'desperate to that point.' Well, you can't completely fault the ideologies of an indigenous woman. I wake up every morning and never forget my mantra of 'what will people say?'



Eventually, I signed up on impulse. Call me a fisher of men! Swiping left and right is a very FUN activity that is not well talked about. And I got to finally share some of the pictures I had hoarded for ages. I knew it would end up in a story because I couldn't wrap my head around my seeking and finding men within an hour. 

With that thought locked, I thought to myself... 'Let's find men in Paris.' I mean, before I get to Paris I can secure MY FRENCH MAN. And so, Oliver Twist dared to switch location to Paris. I don't know if it's the pictures I put up or if I was just finally occupying my space, but the men in Paris were sure looking for me. - (believe at your own discretion) - lol. 



I'm in Paris baby! I was having conversations in French! Loving up in bonjour and tu es belle. Je ne sais pas, mais je pense que je suis là où ma place maintenance. You might want to check google translate for that one, cause that's where it came from. Definitely my best friend too for the next hour or two. I totally forgot the spoken language on my profile was English. Paris love hits different you know. 

Eventually, this very beautiful homme asked and I quote; 'voice call or video call?' And I lost my ability to communicate in neither English nor French. I assumed we would just text till forever. But obviously, the real world works differently than the world in my head.



Still and all, there be a French man somewhere in Paris waiting for a response from a deleted account. I say this with all shame and guilt in the world 🥲. But when I finally get to Paris, I'll let you know how things go...... 

Comments

Popular Posts